Srividhya comes with an exhaustive experience of over 20+ years of banking and finance. She is an energetic and highly empowered professional with industry exposure in multifunctional domains with a highly reputed business establishments.
Srividhya’s strengths comes from her strong domain knowledge in:
- Branch Banking, and Centralised Operations, Cash and Currency Management,
- Regulatory, Compliance, Risk and Audit Framework, Branch Licensing
- Technology solution, Analytics, MIS and Training
- Customer Experience Management,
- Capacity Planning, Business Continuity’
Srividhya’s Achievements include:
A very successful 14 year stint at ING Vysya Bank ( now Kotak ) beginning from ‘operations manager’ and culminating as ‘The Network Distribution Head’ for 150 branches spread across South India in Semi Urban and Rural Market. Her Favourite projects include:
- CBS upgrade of 550 + branches
- Conceptualization of the Process Repository System
- Creation of Charter for Processes and Control
- Implementation of Operational Risk Framework for Branch Network
- Customer Experience Framework for all SBUs
- Implement technology platform for Wealth Management Operations
- Automation of ATM recon, CBS Sub GL – GL Recon, Centralised MIS.
Her ingrained confidence, almost athlete like agility, tact and maturity emanating from versatile experience in diverse cross-cultural environment has made her a thriving banking & finance professional.
Her professional career started at BPL corporate finance where she skilfully handled assignments of Commercial Papers and Bonds, Bill Discounting, Channel financing on customer line of credit in India and foreign LCs. She designed and implemented MIS and cash flow statement for day to day operations. Responsible for Cash management and Fund flow management of 1800 Cr annual.
Mentoring & fostering the performance of
- talent teams to build human capital continuity for organization
- to take on the next level of senior management level assignment
Having made a highly respectable reputation for herself in the 20 years of banking & finance, Srividhya now ventures into her passion, i.e. to develop and enhance the younger generations’ capacities for a better skilled work-force. The objective is to enable a ‘willing’ and ‘eager to learn’ youngsters in getting not just employment, but also stay ahead of the curve to be in line for the next opportunity of growth.